고덕동성당 게시판

are you locked in a bird cage?

인쇄

seo-jin chung [sjsylvia] 쪽지 캡슐

1999-04-11 ㅣ No.402

hello!!! every one! i hope every body is having a happy easter gi-gan. i am having a happier life compared to when it was sa-soon gi-gan. i'd like to share some story that i heard when i was at church lass week for easter mass. once, long time ago....(i think this is usally how a story starts) a boy had a bird cage with lots of birds locked inside. since the birds were his pets, he used to very very bugged them and mot-sal-gae-ham and the birds suffered quite a lot. one day an old shin-sa passed by when the boy again played around with the birds. he saw the birds and felt sorry and bul-ssang-ham for the birds so he decided to buy the birds in the cage from the boy. but when he bought and opened the cage to free and make the birds to fly,the birds didn't come out nor fly out to the sky. they forgot how to fly and what freedom was.... when i heard this story, i felt kind of well... i don't know some sadness(maybe). i might be that bird in the cage who is afraid and lazy to come out of the cage and just trying to lock myself to the cage i made. hope others don't feel this way. always try to awake and know that there is nothing around that locks you in the cage more than yourself.... this was seo-jin's gae-ddong-chul-hak. thanks for reading it. have a nice and a happy week!!!!

69 0

추천 반대(0)

페이스북 트위터 핀터레스트 구글플러스

Comments
Total0
※ 500자 이내로 작성 가능합니다. (0/500)

• ※ 로그인 후 등록 가능합니다.