외국인성당 게시판

역삼성당 영어미사 공연안내 Yeok Sam English Mass Concert!!

인쇄

유재향 [helena79] 쪽지 캡슐

2006-07-18 ㅣ No.957

YeokSam ENGLISH MASS CONCERT
“To Be One in God”

X      Date: Sat. July 22nd

X      Time: 8 p.m.

X      Venue: KyungHwanDang (B1 of Yeoksam Parish)

? How to come to Yeoksam Parish..

è   Subway line 2: 1st gate of Yeoksam station

è   Bus: 146, 360, 730, 41, 141, 3422, 147

è   Phone: Mary Min 019-473-6090    

Suwan Kim 017-724-9593

office) 555-0801

찬미 예수

안녕하십니까, 역삼동 성당 영어 미사 성가단장 김수완 세실리아 입니다.

저희는 영어 미사이기 때문에 여러 다른 국적의 사람들이 참석하지만 함께 One God를 믿고 One voice로 매 주 미사를 드릴 때 마다 우리는 주님 앞에 하나라는 생각이 듭니다.

서로 다른 사람들이 한 목소리를 내는 것은 정말 쉽지 않은 일입니다. 하지만 주님 안에서 하나가 되고자 저희 성가 단원 18명이 그 동안 많은 연습과 노력을 들여서 이렇게 저희 본당 영어 미사 4주년 기념 공연을 하고자 합니다. 공연곡은 주님을 가까이 느낄 수 있는 성가는 물론 다양한 대중음악과 연주곡들로 꾸며질 예정입니다.

시간이 허락된다면 이 자리에 꼭 오셔서 많은 분들이 저희와 함께 하나 되는 자리를 가지시길 희망합니다.

주님의 은총 속에 귀 본당의 무한한 발전을 기원하며, 아울러 앞으로 기회가 닿는다면 서로 교류의 장을 마련할 수 있는 자리가 있기를 희망합니다. 감사합니다.

Greetings from the Risen Lord!

Our meditation in our present life should be in "praise of God," for our everlasting blessedness will be in praise of God. And no one is fit for the future life, who has not exercised that function of praise in this life.

My experience saying English Mass in Yeoksam Church leads me to ponder the efforts and sacrifices of the group of young men and women who continuously "praise God" as they share their gifts of music and golden voices to everyone without boundaries.

At the outset, they are leading in praising God through rendering beautiful and meditative songs in the Church in which the transient faithful coming from different places in the world are assembled. For me, in spite of their busy days, yet, they still have time to extend their love to the whole world. As Saint Augustine exhorts us in his commentary on 1 John 8, he says: "If you wish to love Christ, extend your love to the whole world, because the members of Christ are spread throughout the world."

Another thing I want to share based on my experienced with this group is that they are really in great help in making the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass more alive and more meaningful.

Thus, I am pretty sure that as they lead the congregation to praise God in hyms and songs they lead the faithful to send up also petitions to God in prayer. Again, as Saint Augustine"Those who sings well, prays twice."

And so, to my dear members of the choir in English Mass, I would like"Congratulate"in advance in your concert on July 22, 2006 with the theme: "To be one in God" I know in this undertaking of yours God is always there to accompany you.

God bless and more power to your group!

Father June.

117 0

추천 반대(0)

페이스북 트위터 핀터레스트 구글플러스

Comments
Total0
※ 500자 이내로 작성 가능합니다. (0/500)

• ※ 로그인 후 등록 가능합니다.