인창동성당 게시판

6월13일.성 안토니오께 드리는 13일 기도♬Brother Sun and Sister Moon

인쇄

유화정 [wjyou57] 쪽지 캡슐

2004-06-13 ㅣ No.1814

꼰벤뚜알 프란치스꼬회에는 예로부터 안토니오 성인께 드리는 13일 기도가 내려옵니다
이 기도는 성인의 축일이나 특별한 신심일에 영적, 물적 차원의 청원을 드리는 13가지의 기도로서,
표현이 좀 예스럽지만 그러한 기도들은 내용에 있어 유효성을 지니는 것들입니다.

안토니오 성인은 참된 기도 양식에 대하여 다음과 같이 말씀하셨습니다.
"세상의 사람들은 지상의 것들을 위하여 열심히 기도하고 영원한 것들을 마지막 자리에 놓습니다.
그러나 천상적인 것에서부터 시작해야만 할 것입니다.
거기에는 우리의 보화가 있고 우리의 마음과 기도를 맡겨야 할 곳입니다."
"악한 사람이나 세속적인 사람이나 할 것 없이 평화로운 고요, 육신의 건강, 온화한 계절, 재산과 필요,
풍요로운 삶 등에 관한 것을 희망하는 것은 보편적이고 일반적인 감정입니다.
참된 그리스도인의 정신으로 주님께 청하는 이들은 자신의 뜻을 하느님의 뜻에 복종시키는 사람들입니다."

이러한 모든 것이 오늘날 그리스도인들의 삶을 위한
묵상이 되도록 하기 위하여 13일 기도를 하도록 권하는 이유인 것입니다.
13일 기도와 성안토니오의 전구를 통하여 주님께 더 가까이 다가가시길 바랍니다.

성 안토니오께 드리는 13일 기도 

1. 오! 영광 지극하신 성 안토니오여
당신은 죽은 이를 부활케 하는 능력을 하느님께 받으셨으니
제 영혼을 깨워 주시어 열심하고 거룩한 생활로  부활하게 하소서.

2. 오! 지혜 지극하신 성 안토니오여,
당신은 성 교회의 참 빛이시며, 천상 진리의 빛이시니 제 영혼을 비추소서.

3. 오! 자비 지극하신 성인이시여,
고통 중에 당신께 달아드는 자를 돕는 데에
언제나 빠르고 능하시니 제 영혼을 현재의 비애에서 도와 주소서.

4. 오! 능력 지극하신 성인이시여,
어려서부터 지옥의 원수를 이기기를 배우셨으니
제 영혼을 원수의 공격에서 막아주시고 혹심한 유혹에서 지켜주소서.

5. 오! 지극히 정결하신 성 안토니오여,
당신은 비할 데 없는 순결의 백합이시니,
불결의 지겨운 모병에 제 영혼을 결코 더럽히지 않게 하소서.

6. 오! 사랑하올 천상 의사이신 성 안토니오여,
무수한 병자들이 당신의 전달로 건강을 회복하오니,
죄로 상처받은 제 영혼을 고쳐주시고 악한 경향을 바르게 하소서.

7. 오! 지극히 충실하신 성 안토니오여,
풍랑 거친 인생 행로에 제 영혼을 지배하시어
영원한 구원의 포구까지 인도하소서.

8. 오! 자애 지극하신 성 안토니오여,
당신은 인간 재판에서 유죄 선고 받은 자들의 구속자시니,
죄의 올가미에서 제 영혼을 해방시켜 주시어
하느님의 심판 받을 무리 중에 들지 않게 하소서.

9. 오! 참으로 기이하신 성인이시여,
몸에서 떨어졌던 지체들도 당신 전달로 다시 결합되어 생명을 얻었으니,
불신과 악습 때문에 떨어져 나간 지체들도 다시 성 교회에 결합시켜 주소서.

10.오! 지극히 고마우신 안토니오여,
당신은 잃어버린 물건을 잘 찾아주시오니
고마우신 안토니오여,
저로 하여금 성총과 하느님 사랑을 잃지 않게 하시고
만일 불행히 잃는다면 즉시 찾아주시어 다시는 잃지 않게 하소서

11.오! 사랑 지극하신 성인이시여
젊은이도 늙은이도 당신께 달아들면 들어 허락함을 받나이다.
불쌍하고 가련한 저도 당신께 달아드오니
당신 사랑을 감하지 마시고 저를 또한 들어 허락하소서

12.오! 인자하신 성 안토니오여,
무수한 위험이 제 영혼을 둘러쌌으니, 저를 해방시키시고 구원하소서.

13.오! 사랑 지극하신 성 안토니오여,
파도바의 당신 무덤 속에서 제게 요긴한 사정들을 굽어보시고,

당신 기묘하온 혀로써 하느님께 말씀드리사
마침내 위로받고 들어 허락함을 받게 하소서.
비오니,

오! 주님, 당신께 달아드오니,
안토니오 성인을 공경함으로써 우리 안에 평화가 충만하고
몸과 마음이 굳세어지고 영복을 받는 데 도움을 얻게 하소서.

(*하루에 1번부터 13번까지 13일동안 기도드립니다.)

*파도바의 성 안토니오 축일:6월13일.인창동성당게시판1813번.
*성 보나벤투라 주교 학자 축일:7월15일.게시판1274번.
*아시시의 성 프란치스코 축일:10월4일.게시판1403번.
*성 프란치스코 거룩한 상흔축일:9월17일.게시판1369번.
http://home.catholic.or.kr/gnbbs/ncbbs.dll/chinchang

♬Brother Sun and Sister Moon

Prayers to St. Anthony

Brief - "Tredicina"

1. O glorious St. Anthony, you who have received from God the power to raise the dead, awaken my soul from its apathy and obtain for me a fervent and holy life. Glory be to the Father, etc.

2. O wise St. Anthony, you who were light for the Holy Church as well as for the entire world through your teaching, enlighten my soul and open it for divine truth. Glory be to the Father, etc.

3. O pious Saint, always ready to help those devoted to you, help me and my family in our present needs. Glory be to the Father, etc.

4. O generous Saint, you who by accepting divine inspiration have consecrated your life to the service of God, grant that I may hear the voice of the Lord with submissiveness. Glory be to the Father, etc.

5. O St. Anthony, true lily of purity, do not permit that my soul be stained by sin but obtain for me purity of heart from our Lord. Glory be to the Father, etc.

6. O dear Saint, through whose intercession so many sick people have found health, help my soul to heal from sin and evil inclinations. Glory be to the Father, etc.

7. O St. Anthony, you who have given yourself to save your brothers, lead me through the sea of life and give me your help in order that I may reach the safe harbour of eternal salvation. Glory be to the Father, etc.

8. O compassionate St. Anthony, you who have freed so many condemned prisoners during your life, obtain for me the grace that I be freed from the bonds of sin and live in the grace of God for all eternity. Glory be to the Father, etc..

9. O holy Thaumaturge, you who have had the gift of reuniting to the body limbs that have been cut off, grant that I may never be separated from the love of God, and the unity of the Church. Glory be to the Father, etc.

10. O Saint Anthony, you who have always helped to find lost objects, grant that I may never lose God's friendship, but that I may conserve it faithfully throughout my life. Glory be to the Father, etc.

11. O patron of the poor, you who listen to those who turn to you, receive my prayer and present it to God that He might grant me His assistance. Glory be to the Father, etc.

12. O St. Anthony, you who were the untiring apostle of the word of God, grant that I may bear witness to my faith with words and deeds. Glory be to the Father, etc.

13. O most beloved St. Anthony, you who have your blessed tomb in Padua, look upon my needs, may your miraculous tongue speak to God for me, that my prayers may be heard. Glory be to the Father, etc.

Pray for us St. Anthony. Make us worthy of the promises of Christ.

Let us pray.

Almighty and Eternal God, you who in St. Anthony of Padua have given to Your people an illustrious preacher of the Gospel and a patron of the poor and the suffering, grant to us, through your intercession, to follow your teaching on Christian life and to experience, in trials, the help of your mercy. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Preghiere a sant'Antonio

Tredicina breve

1. O glorioso sant'Antonio, che hai avuto da Dio il potere di risuscitare i morti, risveglia dall'apatia il mio spirito e ottienimi una vita fervorosa e santa. Gloria al Padre, ecc.

2. O sapiente sant'Antonio, che con la tua dottrina sei stato luce per la santa Chiesa e per il mondo, illumina la mia intelligenza aprendola alla divina verità. Gloria al Padre, ecc.

3. O pietoso Santo, che vieni in aiuto a coloro che ti invocano con fiducia, soccorri anche me e i miei cari nelle attuali necessità. Gloria al Padre, ecc.

4. O generoso Santo, che accogliendo la divina ispirazione hai consacrato la tua vita al servizio di Dio e dei fratelli, fa' che io ascolti sempre con docilità la sua parola. Gloria al Padre, ecc.

5. O sant'Antonio, vero giglio di purità, non permettere che l'anima mia resti macchiata dal peccato, ma ottienimi da Dio la purezza dei cuore. Gloria al Padre, ecc.

6. O caro Santo, che intercedi affinché tanti malati ritrovino la salute, aiutami a guarire dalla colpa e dalle cattive inclinazioni. Gloria al Padre, ecc.

7. O Santo mio patrono, che ti sei prodigato per la salvezza dei fratelli, guidami nel mare della vita perché possa giungere al porto dell'eternità beata. Gloria al Padre, ecc.

8. O compassionevole sant'Antonio, che durante la vita hai ottenuto la liberazione di tanti condannati, intercedi affinché io sia liberato dal male e possa vivere nella grazia di Dio. Gloria al Padre, ecc.

9. O santo Taumaturgo, che hai avuto il dono di ricongiungere ai corpi le membra recise, non permettere che io mi separi mai dall'amore di Dio e dall'unità della Chiesa. Gloria al Padre, ecc.

10. O carissimo Santo, che aiuti a ritrovare le cose smarrite, fa' che non perda mai l'amicizia di Dio, ma la possa custodire fedelmente per tutta la vita. Gloria al Padre, ecc.

11. O soccorritore dei poveri, che ascolti quanti ricorrono a te, accogli la mia supplica e presentala a Dio affinché egli mi doni il suo aiuto. Gloria al Padre, ecc.

12. O sant'Antonio, che sei stato apostolo instancabile della parola di Dio, fa' che io possa dare testimonianza della mia fede con la pa - rola e con l'esempio. Gloria al Padre, ecc.

13. O amatissimo sant'Antonio, che a Padova hai la tua tomba benedetta, guarda con benevolenza alle mie necessità; parli a Dio per me la tua lingua miracolosa affinché le mie preghiere siano accolte ed esaudite. Gloria al Padre, ecc.

Sant'Antonio, prega per noi. E saremo fatti degni delle promesse di Cristo.

Preghiamo

Dio onnipotente ed eterno, che in sant'Antonio di Padova hai dato al tuo popolo un insigne predicatore del vangelo e un patrono dei poveri e dei sofferenti, concedi a noi, per sua intercessione, di seguire i suoi insegnamenti di vita cristiana e di sperimentare, nella prova, il soccorso della tua misericordia. Per Cristo nostro Signore. Amen.

915 0

추천 반대(0)

페이스북 트위터 핀터레스트 구글플러스

Comments
Total0
※ 500자 이내로 작성 가능합니다. (0/500)

• ※ 로그인 후 등록 가능합니다.