심흥보신부님의 자료실

영문 주요기도(Common prayers)

인쇄

심흥보 [peters1] 쪽지 캡슐

2000-05-11 ㅣ No.17

Common prayers(주요기도)

THE SIGN OF THE CROSS(성호경)

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

THE LORD'S PRAYER(주님의 기도)

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be the name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

The HAIL MARY(성모송)

Hail, Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you, Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

GLORY BE TO THE FATHER(영광송)

Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and will be for ever. Amen.

THE APOSTLES' CREED(사도신경)

I believe in God the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth, I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, Our Lord. (All bow during these two lines:) He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended to the dead. On the third day he rose again. He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen.

THE CONFITEOR(고백기도)

I confess to almighty God, and to you, my brothers and sisters, that I Have sinned through my own fault (strike your breast) in my thoughts and in my words, in what I have done, and in what I have failed to do; and I ask blessed Mary, ever virgin, all the angels and saints, and you, my brothers and sisters, to pray for me to the Lord our God.

May almighty God have mercy on us, forgive us our sins, and bring us to everlasting life. Amen.

ACT OF FAITH(신덕송)

O my God, I firmly believe all the truths that the holy catholic Church believes and teaches. I believe these truths, O Lord, because you have revealed them to her and in this faith I am resolved to live and die. Amen.

ACT OF HOPE(망덕송)

O my God, relying on your promises, I hope that, through the infinite merits of Jesus Christ, you will grant me pardon of my sins, and the graces necessary to serve you in this life and to obtain eternal happiness in the next. Amen.

ACT OF CHARITY(애덕송)

O my God, I love you with my whole heart and above all things, because you are infinitely good and perfect; and I love my neighbour as myself for love of you. Grant that I may love you more and more in this life, and in the next for all eternity. Amen.

A SHORT ACT OF CONTRITION(짧은 통회기도)

O my God, I am sorry that I have sinned against you, because you are so good, and by the help of your grace, I will not sin agin. Amen.

ACT OF CONTRITION(통회기도)

O my God, I am sorry and beg pardon for all my sins, and detest them above all things, because they deserve your dreadful punishments, because they have crucified my loving Saviour Jesus Christ, and most of all, because they offend your infinite goodness; and I firmly resolve, by the help of your grace, never to offend your infinite goodness; and I firmly resolve, by the help of your grace, never to offend you again, and carefully to avoid the occasions of sin. Amen.

PRAYER TO THE HOLY SPIRIT

(성령께 바치는 기도-우리말로는 '일을 시작하며 바치는 기도'로 번역됨)

Come, O Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of your faithful and kindle in them the fire of your love.

Send forth your Spirit, and they shall be created.

And you will renew the face of the earth.

Let us pray

O God, (you) who have taught the hearts of the faithful by the light of the Holy Spirit, grant us by that Holy Spirit himself, to know what is right and ever rejoice in his consolation. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

SUB TUUM PRAESIDIUM

(성모님께 보호를 청하는 기도-우리말로는 '일을 마치고 바치는 기도'로 번역됨)

We fly to your patronage,

O holy Mother of God,

despise not our petitions in our necessities,

but deliver us from all dangers,

O ever glorious and blessed Virgin.

ANGEL OF GOD(수호천사께 보호를 청하는 기도)

Angel of God, my guardian dear; to whom God's love commits me here, ever this day be at my side, to light and guard, to rule and guide. Amen.

3,585 0

추천 반대(0)

페이스북 트위터 핀터레스트 구글플러스

Comments
Total0
※ 500자 이내로 작성 가능합니다. (0/500)

• ※ 로그인 후 등록 가능합니다.