인쇄

유화정 [wjyou57] 쪽지 캡슐

2012-05-11 ㅣ No.2109

축일 4월3일
비나스코의 복자 간둘포
Beato Gandolfo da Binasco
m. Polizzi Generosa, 3 aprile 1260
Blessed Gandulphus of Binasco
Also known as : Gandulf Sacchi of Binasco, Gandolf of Binasco, Gandolfo of Binasco
Born : at Binasco, Lombardy, Italy
Died : 3 April 1260 at Polizzi Generosa, Sicily, Italy of natural causes
legend says that the birds gathered to sing in church where his body was laid out
Beatified : 10 March 1881 by Pope Leo XIII (cultus confirmation)

간둘푸스(Gandulphus, 또는 간둘포)는 이탈리아 밀라노(Milano) 교외 비나스코에서 태어나서 성 프란치스코 생존시에 입회한 사람 중의 하나이다.
  그의 일생은 극기로 유명하다. 그러나 얼마 동안은 은둔생활을 하려는 헛된 꿈을 꾸기도 하였다. 이리하여 그는 파스칼 수사와 더불어 팔레즈모를 떠나 황야로 갔으나, 주민들에게 복음을 전하려는 열망을 저버릴 수 없었다.
  폴리치에서 행한 그의 설교는 성공적이었다. 그는 자신이 예언한 날인 성 토요일에 운명하였는데, 한 무리의 새들이 지붕 위에 날아와 그의 죽음을 애도하였다고 한다.
(가톨릭홈에서)

Beato Gandolfo da Binasco
3 aprile 
m. Polizzi Generosa, 3 aprile 1260

Martirologio Romano: A Polizzi in Sicilia, beato Gandolfo da Binasco Sacchi, sacerdote dell’Ordine dei Minori, che condusse un’austera vita di solitudine e percorse le regioni limitrofe per predicarvi la parola di Dio.

Nato alla fine del sec XII o all'inizio del XIII dalla famiglia Sacchi ed entrato nell'Ordine Francescano, passò come concionator devotus dall'Italia settentrionale alla Sicilia, dove, sembra, predicò a Palermo, a Termini Imerese, a Castelvetrano e in altri luoghi. Morí a Polizzi Generosa il 3 aprile 1260.
Il vescovo Giacomo di Narni nel 1320 trovò una festa in onore del beato al 17 settembre ex antiqissima traditione. Dal processo di beatificazione del 1632 si ricava che per la Pentecoste si celebrava la festa dell'invenzione ed elevazione delle reliquie: l'una e l'altra con Ufficio proprio, processione col corpo del beato e, in occasione della seconda, con fiera. Il mercoledí di ogni settimana si canta una Messa votiva nel suo sacello; immagini ed ex voto vicino alla tomba attestano la diffusione in Sicilia del suo culto che è stato confermato nel 1881.

Autore: Virgilio Noè
Fonte:  

Also known as
Gandulf Sacchi of Binasco
Gandolf of Binasco
Gandolfo of Binasco

Memorial
3 April

Franciscan while Saint Francis was still alive. Spent his life praying and preaching in Sicily. Hermit.

Born
at Binasco, Lombardy, Italy
Died
3 April 1260 at Polizzi Generosa, Sicily, Italy of natural causes
legend says that the birds gathered to sing in church where his body was laid out
Beatified
10 March 1881 by Pope Leo XIII (cultus confirmation)

Additional Information
Book of Saints, by the Monks of Ramsgate
For All The Saints, by Katherine Rabenstein
Kirken i Norge
Our Sunday Visitor’s Encyclopedia of Saints, by Matthew Bunson, Margaret Bunson, and Stephen Bunson

MLA Citation
“Blessed Gandulphus of Binasco”. Saints.SQPN.com. 3 April 2012. Web. {today’s date}.

April 3
1200 - 1260

Blessed Gandulphus of Binasco Franciscan  his discourses and miracles made a profound impression while Saint Francis was still alive preaching in Sicily hermit OFM
(also known as Gandulf) Born in Binasco (near Milan), Lombardy, Italy; Gandulphus became a member of the Franciscan Order while Saint Francis was still alive and spent his life praying and preaching in Sicily. Later in life, he left the friary at Palermo to become a hermit. He is highly venerated in Sicily (Benedictines, Encyclopedia).

BD GANDULF OF BINASCO his discourses and miracles made a profound impression
THE Sicilians have a great veneration for this Gandulf, a Franciscan who, though born at Binasco near Milan, lived and died upon their island. He was one of those who entered the order while the Seraphic Father was still alive, and the life he led was one of great self-abnegation. Alarm at hearing himself commended induced him to embrace the solitary life, lest he should be tempted to vainglory. With one companion, Brother Pascal, he left the friary at Palermo and set out for the wild district in which he had determined to settle. Afterwards from time to time he would emerge from his retreat to evangelize the people of the neighbouring districts, upon whom his discourses and miracles made a profound impression. Once while he was preaching at Polizzi, the sparrows chattered so loudly that the congregation could not hear the sermon. Bd Gandulf appealed to the birds to be quiet, and we are told that they kept silence until the conclusion of the service. On that occasion the holy man told the people that he was addressing them for the last time; and in fact, immediately upon his return to the hospital of St Nicholas where he was staying he was seized with fever, and died on Holy Saturday as he had foretold, in 1260.

Afterwards, when his body was enshrined, the watchers declared that during the night there had flown into the church a number of swallows who had parted into groups and had sung, in alternating choirs, a Te Deum of their own.

Some account of this beato will be found in the Acta Sanctorum, September, vol. v. See also Leon, Aureole Séraphique (Eng. trans.), vol. iii, pp. 201—205, and Mazara, Leggendario Francescano (1679), vol. ii, pp. 472—476.

April 3
Blessed Gandulf Sacchi of Binasco
1200 - 1260

Blessed Gandulf Sacchi (Gandolf; it: Gandolfo, Lat: Gandulphus) was born about 1200 in Binasco near Milan in Lombardy in northern Italy. He joined the Franciscans (Ordo Fratrum Minorum - OFM) while St. Francis of Assisi was still alive, and then he led a remarkably austere life. He went to Sicily to pray and preach - he may have gone there even before he became a monk. He seems to have preached in Palermo, Termini Imerese, in Castelvetrano and elsewhere.

But he was so highly praised for his eloquence that he left the monastery in Palermo to become a recluse in a more remote location on the island along with a companion, brother Pascal. From time to time he left his hermitage to preach among the local residents, performed miracles and converted many to a better life. It is said that he had a special relationship with birds and animals, like Francis himself, and on one occasion he got them to be quiet while he preached. Legend has it that the birds marked his death by singing in the church where his body was laid out.

He died on 3 April 1260 in Polizzi Gene Rosa (then Politium) in Sicily. He high honor of Sicily, and there was a party in his honor from 1320. His canonization process began in 1632. He was beatified on 10 March 1881 when his cult was confirmed by Pope Leo XIII (1878-1903).

Den salige Gandulf Sacchi av Binasco (~1200-1260)

Minnedag: 3. april

Den salige Gandulf Sacchi (Gandolf; it: Gandolfo; lat: Gandulphus) ble født rundt 1200 i Binasco nær Milano i regionen Lombardia i Nord-Italia. Han sluttet seg til fransiskanerordenen (Ordo Fratrum Minorum – OFM) mens den hellige Frans av Assisi ennå levde, og deretter levde han et bemerkelsesverdig asketisk liv. Han dro til Sicilia for å be og forkynne – han kan ha reist dit allerede før han ble munk. Han synes å ha forkynt i Palermo, i Termini Imerese, i Castelvetrano og andre steder.

Men han ble så høyt lovet for sin veltalenhet at han forlot klosteret i Palermo for å bli eneboer på et mer avsidesliggende sted på øya sammen med en ledsager, broder Pascal. Fra tid til annen forlot han sin eneboerhytte for å forkynne blant de lokale innbyggerne, utførte mirakler og omvendte mange til et bedre liv. Det er sagt at han hadde et spesielt forhold til fugler og dyr i likhet med Frans selv, og ved en anledning fikk han dem til å være stille mens han prekte. Legenden forteller at fuglene markerte hans død ved å synge i den kirken hvor hans legeme ble lagt ut.

Han døde den 3. april 1260 i Polizzi Generosa (da Politium) på Sicilia. Han æres høyt på Sicilia, og det fantes en fest til hans ære fra 1320. Hans helligkåringsprosess ble innledet i 1632. Han ble saligkåret den 10. mars 1881 ved at hans kult ble stadfestet av pave Leo XIII (1878-1903). Hans minnedag er dødsdagen 3. april.

Kilder: Attwater/Cumming, Butler (IV), Benedictines, Schauber/Schindler, Index99, KIR, Patron Saints SQPN, Heiligenlexikon, santiebeati.it - Kompilasjon og oversettelse: p. Per Einar Odden - Opprettet: 2000-08-12 01:20 - Sist oppdatert: 2006-07-03 19:57

494 0

추천 반대(0)

페이스북 트위터 핀터레스트 구글플러스

Comments
Total0
※ 500자 이내로 작성 가능합니다. (0/500)

• ※ 로그인 후 등록 가능합니다.