추기경님께 드리는 사랑의 편지

기도회에 다녀와서

인쇄

박해동 [AngelaPark] 쪽지 캡슐

1999-11-09 ㅣ No.725

Dear Cardinal, Hello, how have you been? It seems to me you are tied up with tough schedules thesedays. Hopefully, you were able to manage all intricate time frames as nicely as possible. How was India? I saw several shots in papers and was so pleased there was no horrible things for all attendees. God might be there!! Yesterday, I went to 명동 cathedral for a sort of mass. Father who I like requested me to be there while I am not that intrested in social activism, actually. He has deeply conerned about defectors in China, abolishment of National Security Act and so forth.Sometimes, to me, he seems too much devoted (obssessed, frankly speaking) in things like that. Anyhow, partly because it is hard to turn down his suggestion and partly becasue I have big curiosity, I decide to attend meeting and mass for anti-NSA. FYI, it was first time to join such assembly for my whole life. What impressed? Too much cold as we had an outdoor mass. Father 문규현 took a key address but not that impressive to me as I am not well informed about anti-NSA (totally my fault). However, I have some sentiment on the event. I wonder whether this can drag the attention from politicians. Well, even from publics. Is it well-publicized enough to let people realize seriousness of the issue? If not, is it a kind of performance for just saying No? Or, authentic praying meeting with a hopeless heart? Even though I am for the abolishment of NSA in the name of human rights, I am not convinced that the assembly concentrates on its target. I know I am keen on the result or acheivement while God is not. God will respond in a different way or a unexpected way, right? That's his trait! And he is so receptive that every single pray whether well-organized or not may be resolved through his marvelous consideration. Well, I guess I'd better think more about it. In the meantime, please please do take care!! I will pray for you, grandpappie!! Love, Angela

57 0

추천 반대(0)

페이스북 트위터 핀터레스트 구글플러스

Comments
Total0
※ 500자 이내로 작성 가능합니다. (0/500)

• ※ 로그인 후 등록 가능합니다.