2024년 4월 26일 (금)
(백) 부활 제4주간 금요일 나는 길이요 진리요 생명이다.

영화ㅣ음악 이야기 영화이야기ㅣ음악이야기 통합게시판 입니다.

Autumn Leaves : Eric Clapton

스크랩 인쇄

강태원 [lion77] 쪽지 캡슐

2021-10-04 ㅣ No.31790

Autumn Leaves"

When autumn leaves start to fall
                                                         The autumn leaves of red and gold
                                                           I see your lips, the summer kisses
                                                       The sunburned hands, I used to hold

Since you went away, the days grow long
                                                        And soon I'll hear old winter's song
                                                    But I miss you most of all, my darling

Since you went away, the days grow long
                                                         And soon I'll hear old winter's song
                                                     But I miss you most of all, my darling

Yes, I miss you most of all, my darling

Autumn Leaves"

The falling leaves drift by the window

더 폴링 립스 드맆드바 더 윈도우
The autumn leaves of red and gold

더 어텀 립스 옾 뤧 앤 골드 
I see your lips, the summer kisses

아 씨 유어 립스, 더 써멀 키시스 
The sun-burned hands I used to hold
더 썬-번ㄷ 핸즈 아 유슫 투 홀드

Since you went away the days grow long

씬- 슈 웬어웨이 더 데이스 그로우 롱
And, soon I'll hear old winter's song